10 Şubat 2014

# Assignment 9

Cover Artwork for SLAM

For this assignments I had to design two covers for SLAM which is the student literary and arts magazine of Pierce College. For these covers that I designed I used Photoshop and CorelDraw. 



First design (at left), after chose the font I created to title within 50 different font types written "SLAM" inside. For the background color I used gradient technique that claret red to dark claret red. Then I drew a shaded frame with the pen tool. Finally, I put a picture that I create with graphic tablet (assignment 8). Changed to blend mode and angle. And this is the result.

Second design (at right), firstly I created 8 different contrast box and put the SLAM title inside. As cover design I used shaded picture that I create with graphic tablet (assignment 8) again. I divided to page 4. I put pictures by changing the angles and colors.




Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder