10 Ocak 2014

Who Is This?


     Hello everyone.

    My name is Serkan and I am from Turkey. I am an international student in Pierce College. I came to USA at August, 2013 for studying Digital Design. 

      I used to work in my country as a graphic designer before university. I wanted to raise of my level. And in 2011 I went university in Turkey. My major was "Computer Aided Design And Animation". In first year I won a scholarship in Vilnius capital of city Lithuania (in Europe) with Erasmus Exchange Program and I went there for 3 months for internship. I was working in a company named Prototechnika for develop a software interface. After I finished internship I came back to Turkey. Then I finished the university with the first degree. In second year while I study in university, I applied to Fulbright Education Scholarship and I came here with this. 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder